The Conversion Specialists
Teledata converts your existing maps, drawings, and inside and outside plant records to an AM/FM/GIS system - making them easier to manage and more efficient to use. Your engineering staff can access map information from a stand-alone workstation or networked computer station.
We provide unrivaled accuracy and precision. We can customize your system to meet your present mapping standards and long-range objectives. We work with you to perform superior conversion services for your AM/FM/GIS system.
At Teledata, we can combine manual staking sheets, cable schematics, GPS acquisitions and commercial maps during the conversion process and create a single, highly practical facilities map database.
We provide a range of services, from single phase to complete system conversion, including:
- Customer Specification Consultation/Customization
- OSP Record Posting and Verification
- Digital Mapping and/or DXF Translation
- Creation of Attributes and Network Model
- Cable Schematics
- Job/Work Order Updates
- Outside Plant Construction Drawings
- GPS Integration
- Inside Plant Panel Details
- COE Floor Plans
- Manhole Details
- Continuing Property Record Trending
- Permit Drawings
- Land Base Creation
- Key Maps